The Doctus Project is a non-profit health journalism organisation that publishes articles and interviews on issues and events that relate to health. These issues are contemporary, important and often fall outside of the health sector. Founded in October 2013, it is a website which continues to provide ongoing and up-to-date content and debate for its readers.
Area of Activity
Medical Ethics, Human Rights
Main goal: To engender a widespread understanding amongst medical students, doctors and the general public that health is inextricably connected to a wide range of issues and fields, and extends well beyond the medical sector.
– Publish 2 articles per week
– Launch section dedicated to this year’s IFMSA AM
– Continue fortnightly newsletter, sent to all subscribers on alternate Tuesday mornings
– Facilitate informed debate regarding health
– Provide a platform for health commentary, opinion and analysis
– Expand the impacts of the 2016 AM through dedicated section of website
Time frame of the Activity
04/08/2014 – 31/12/2018
First Samuel; The Conversation; Al Jazeera; headspace; ASRC
Ethics and Human Rights in Health – email@example.com
Patrick Walker – firstname.lastname@example.org