We’ll have 3 days of lectures (4-6 per day) and lot’s of different workshops.
Goal is to inform public about Mental Health and to defeat stigma.
Area of Activity
– medical workers perspective on mental health and challanged persons
– goal is to give one realistic picture on how these patients are treated
– social workers perspective on mental health and challanged persons
– goal is to indicate problems of mentally challanged in everyday lives
– psychologists view on mentally challanged
– showing people (and making) reasearches on mental health, discussing why there is stigma among healthy people when refferig to mentally challanged
Time frame of the Activity
04/02/2017 – 06/02/2017
Mental Health – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristina Štajdohar – email@example.com